Closing Date Friday 5th January 2018
Finance Assistant Job Purpose:
Assisting the finance manager in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions.
Finance Assistant Job Duties:
- Bank Transactions & Reconciliation
- Processing Sales & Purchase Invoices
- Credit Control
- HMRC Submissions
- Financial Analysis/Reporting
- Supporting Financial Manager and other team members
- Business Improvement
- General Administration
Finance Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field or a recognised accountancy qualification;
- excellent mathematical skills;
- superior attention to detail;
- understanding of data privacy standards;
- customer-service skills;
- solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
- familiarity with business principles and practices;
- organisational skills;
- planning skills;
- problem-solving skills;
- analytical skills;
- critical thinking skills;
- computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and accounts software, especially Xero accounts.
About the Company:
Fleetwood Sheet Metal is a metal manufacturing company based in Fleetwood, Lancashire. We are expanding our team due to our continued success.
Our Mission is to deliver excellence to our customers’ every time. Excellent people, creating quality metal products and delivering outstanding service.
You will be joining an excellent forward thinking company with many opportunities to develop, 25 days paid holiday, family friendly conditions and a competitive rate of pay.