We have a proven track record of successful projects and satisfied customers, consistently manufacturing products to high standards by utilising cutting-edge technology whilst keeping our fundamental engineering principles.
The company operates with the following:
- Management team with over 100 years experience in ductwork and general metal fabrications;
- A highly skilled and experienced workforce;
- A capability of dealing with multi-million pound contracts at the same time catering for small quick-turnaround work;
- Experience of producing and installing items on projects such as Manchester Airport Terminal Two, British Nuclear Fuels and local council work eg Hospitals, Schools and Leisure Centres, pre-approved for restricted site access eg Police Stations;
- Highly skilled Estimating staff, CAD draughtsmen, Site Fitters and Project Managers utilising the latest software and modern production techniques;
- Accreditation to ISO9001 for quality management and BS EN 1090-1:2009 for the manufacture of structural steelwork.
- Membership of the Building and Engineering Services Association (BESA) with our Health and Safety systems externally audited.
ensuring that we enjoy being at the forefront of the Sheetmetal Industry in the North West UK with many satisfied, repeat customers.
Please browse our site, we have organised it into the different areas of work we do. And please subscribe to our newsletter to receive our site updates.
Fleetwood Sheet Metal departments
Ductwork – The bulk of our work is within the Ventilation Ductwork sector. Please see our Ductwork department for more details.
Fabrications – We can also fabricate to your specifications from a large range of materials see our Fabrication department for more details.
We have the skills and experience to be able to produce pretty much anything in a large range of materials. If you can draw it, we can make it!