Customer Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality manufacture, supply and installation service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
All complaints despite the nature, size or value of any claim will be given utmost priority and we will at all times aim to bring the matter to a conclusion within 14 working days from receipt of the complaint.
Please address all correspondence to:
Fleetwood Sheet Metal Ltd
1 Denham Way
Tel: 01253 879234 / Fax: 01253 486522
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then conduct an investigation into the matter.
3. The Operations Director will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the meeting, he will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
5. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact our trade association:
The Building & Engineering Services Association, Esca House, 34 Palace Court, London W2 4JG. Tel: 020 7313 4900. Fax: 020 7727 9268. Email: email@example.com